Monday, October 10, 2011

Trendy Twine Challenge #2

If you are looking for the Critter Sketch challenge click HERE

-Use a Pumpkin or Jack-o-lantern & some sort of twine on your card or project.-
Challenge will run from October 4th- October 27th.
 
 
I have wanted to crochet a pumpkin for a while now, but I could never find a pattern that I liked.
So I picked up my embroidery floss and started experimenting.
I think it turned out pretty well.
When I read the requirements for the Trendy Twine challenge I was excited to be able to use this little pumpkin. I decided to make Pumpkin Pie.
I used a crochet pattern from the internet for the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.
-Yvette

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is awesome!!! I love it! I'm just learning to crochet ;) So much fun! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine Challenge this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...