Monday, October 10, 2011

Recipe card! and My 1st post for Critter Sketch!

I am so excited to be a part of the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog design team.
We have a recipe challenge for you this week: one image, four buttons, and the color purple.

The card I made for this challenge is for our very own Melanie.
As we were all getting to know each other and preparing for the new term, Melanie announced that she was going on her honeymoon. I thought it would be fun to have the first card I use for Critter Sketch be a wedding card for Melanie. So here it is:
The buttons are purple. I don't know why in the photo they look blue.

This is the inside of the card. Both stamps were dollar finds from Michael's.

Now it's your turn to go on over to CSCB and show us your recipe cards/projects.
Thanks for visiting!
-Yvette


2 comments:

  1. Yvette what a great idea and a great card too I am sure Melanie will love it and welcome to critters
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Yvette, love those flowers and the background paper! Welcome to Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...