Tuesday, October 25, 2011

200th Post!!! & Celebrate the Occasion Challenge

I am celebrating my 200th post today!
I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate than with my card for the Celebrate The Occasion challenge. This week we were asked make a Fall Theme card.
The stamps are from Inkadinkado, and the paper was given to me by a friend.
I wanted to show my gratitude to all of my followers for leaving me so many wonderful comments and encouraging me to become a better crafter. Thank you very much!
Head on over to CTO and particpate in our weekly challenge.

Thanks for visiting today!
-Yvette

9 comments:

  1. Congfratulations on your 20th post. And this is the perfect card for it. I just love the papers you chose to create it. And the Stamp is wonderful.
    Charlotte DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card Sis! Great job!
    ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is SO PRETTY! I love the tree image and the ribbon! Congrats on your 200th post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet elegant! Love it!

    Hugs,
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tree image and your papers are perfect, pretty card :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, really looks like fall!!!
    Laurie DTM
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card, pretty image, inking and love the bow.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is very nicely done I love the colors.
    CTO DT Member

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...