Thursday, October 6, 2011

Haunted Halloween Blog Hop LAST DAY!

Today is the last day of our Haunted Halloween hop. We hope you have had fun hopping from one Design Team member's blog to another, enjoying many fantastic cards, pages, tags, and assorted projects. Today we will reveal additional projects, so be sure to hop along. If you have had fun, then come join us November 1-4 as we showcase Christmas projects. Paper Primper is the sponsor of this hop.

So, let’s get started.
Paper Primper is the start of the hop. Follow along with us to:


You should be arriving at the blog hop from Giselle http://yuveriaseden.blogspot.com.

If you came here by chance, go to Paper Primper to start. If you are ready to go to the next site, go here Kacee http://youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com.

Here is my project from day 2:

For the last day I decided to make an altered project. 
I took the scraps from my banner and decorated this coffin.
I purchased this coffin at Michael's. there were three coffins nested together for only $3.99. With my 40% off coupon I only paid $2.40!!! I am going to work on the other two coffins next week.




I used the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge for the skeleton. I might even get around to decorating the inside of each coffin.

See you next month!
Thanks for visiting!
-Yvette

9 comments:

  1. Love the boxes! glad to hop.

    Luanne
    myfootahead@gmail.com
    http://craftersreference.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your banner so much and this coffin box is adorable!!! Great hop!!!
    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea! I never think to search around craft stores. I love this coffin box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love how you decorated the coffin. I was about to do the same project but then I changed my mine. I guess great minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects you did a great job on the coffin nicely decorated.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute job! Im still loving your banner and how it folds- just to cool!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is super cute! I'm gonna have to look for those coffins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would not have thought to make this. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the way you decorated the coffin :) I still have a coffin from last year that i havent done anything to hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...