Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge

If you are looking for my 200th Post and Celebrate the Occasion Challenge click HERE.

This week at DCD we have a color challenge: orange, green, purple, and black. As promised, here is the third and last coffin I made for Halloween. And those of you who visited my post yesterday may have guessed that Mr. Frankenstein was on this coffin.
I used puffy paint to make the cobwebs and the Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge for Frankenstein.

For the inside of the coffin I used my Sizzix cobweb embossing folder.
 and then used some black ink to make the webs pop.

The side of the coffin was decorated with a few different DP.
All three coffins are sitting on my mantle.

I hope you will join us for our color challenge this week. All of the designers have done such a great job over at DCD.

Happy Haunting!
-Yvette




1 comment:

  1. Hi Yvette, I really love the unique way you decorated the coffin. I bought one too but have not figured out yet on how to decorate it. But now you have inspired me how. Fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...