Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month.
 and over at Celebrate the Occasion they are showing their support.

Having lost my mother when I was 7 years old to this disease. I hope that in my lifetime we make even more progress to finding a cure. So for all people out there, guys included, you have my support!

The tickets were a freebie last year, I just love all of the different sayings.

Here is a close up of the details.

I also decorated the inside of the card.

Don't forget to check out all of the Pink going on over at CTO.
I know all of the designers would love to have comments from all of you.
Thanks for your support!
-Yvette

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I like how you decorated the inside!
    Laurie - fellow DTM
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the loss of your mom.... Love your card....
    Please join us for Link Up for Pink $3K in giveaways(153giveaways)
    www.touchedbyabutterfly.com
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the twine and the tags! Thanks for playing at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those tickets from Sgt Stamper, I forgot I had those. Really great card, love the twine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear youre mom was a victim of this disease...

    Beautiful card...

    Ivette_DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card sis! You're going to have to share those digi tickets. I LOVE THEM! ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!
    Those tickets are so much fun!
    I am so sorry you lost your mother to this awful disease!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...