Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Die Cuttin Diva's Challenge

If you are looking for the CELEBRATE THE OCCASION post click HERE

This week at Die Cuttin Diva's we have a sweet challenge for you!
In honor of National Dessert Day this week we want you to create a project with any type of dessert.

When I woke up this morning my husband told me that we had to be at a birthday party by 3pm. When I asked who's party and why I didn't know about it, he said, "Oops! I forgot to tell you they called last week." So off to my craft supplies to make a card and a notebook for the birthday girl I went.
The gift set.

I used my sweet treats Cricut Cartridge for the cake and plate.
the stamps are from Hero Arts. I also used my MS punch for the notebook.

The notebook is a dollar store find that I altered using the same paper from the card.

We hope you have been inspired for this challenge. We would love to see your projects over at DCD and hear some feedback on all of our blogs.
Thanks for visiting!
-Yvette

6 comments:

  1. I love your gift set Sis! What a great idea. ~Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the last minute. Came out beautiful
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know it was a set...how perfect! Hopefully you got some real cake at the party. : )

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the cake with glitter creation. I'm enjoying being a Guest Crafter at Die Cuttin Divas.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love the cake. Especially the bling you included. Great job friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute.love the notebook.how funny men tend to always forget.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...