Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Celebrate the Occasion!

This week at Celebrate the Occasion we have a color challenge for you.
Red, Black and White
I wanted to make a Halloween theme card and this is what I came up with:
"I vant to suck your blood!"
Since the vampire was cut in four layers I needed to add a 4th color, grey.
I found the perfect background paper that tied the whole theme together. 
I also added googlie eyes to some of the dots on the background paper.
I had a lot of fun making this card. I hope you will join us over at CTO.

Thanks for stopping by.
-Yvette

14 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!
    Laurie - fellow DTM
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! This is the perfect use of the colors.
    Charllotte DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool card! I love the dracula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and what a layering job ... are the facial details drawn, stamped or die-cut?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice job pretty spooky
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card!
    Love the addition of the googly eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love the googly eye touch with your fun die-cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cool and spooky.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute.i need to start my halloween cards.Love the background paper.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card! The vampire is just great!

    Fellow DT member
    ♥ Rayna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creation! I love the background paper and how you added the google eyes to it - great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a FUN Halloween card. A bit spooky with that vampire cut and cool idea about adding those google eyes to the background paper. Love your card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fangtastic card!! Love it!!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - fellow DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...