Thursday, June 23, 2011

Vintage Love card!

I have never been one for the vintage look but I recently made a paper bag album with the vintage theme so I thought I would try a card too.
I am entering this card in to OWH midweek throwdown challenge... LOVE YOU!

The paper is from the Old World stack, the flowers are from a wedding kit, I used a regular heart doillie that I aged with black and sepia ink and the embellishment is a sticker that I have had forever. Oh, the pearls my sister gave me and the rhinestones are from Michael's.

Thanks for visiting! -Yvette

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Yvette! I really like the embellishments you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vintage love card is beautiful! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Goodness this is so lovely!!! I love vintage <3

    Mistyrose

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful! And the way you described it, I think I could make one! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...