Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Creative Time's New Stamp release!!!!

If you can never find the right sentiment to go with your cards head on over to Emma's Blog My Creative Time and look at her stamp sets. They are perfect for any occasion. She has a sneek peak going on this week as she prepares to reveal her 7th edition of stamps. I was lucky enough to win four of her stamp sets about a month ago and LOVE them!!! 

Here is a card I made with her This & That stamp set:

Here is a close up of the heart. I used glossy accents on it.


Now go and visit Emma. She has a great sneek peak for you!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the card Sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card came out really nice! I love black and pink together.... Thasnks for following my blog, I am now following yours too! :)
    Amy

    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...