Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge!

Planes, trains, and automobiles..... was the theme for this weeks Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge.
My brother's birthday was June 15th and I made this card for him.
I used the Summer vacation solutions cartridge for the car, street sign, and surfboard. The stamp on the front of the card is a dollar find from Michael's. So is the Happy Birthday stamp on the inside of the card. The numbers are from a calendar set from Inkadinkado. I used my Cuttlebug for the blue background piece.
My Brother had just returned home from Triple bypass surgery the day before his birthday. Yup! He's only 42 years old and the best birthday present is that he is here to celebrate with us.
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter this week's challenge!
-Yvette

6 comments:

  1. HI Ivette! What a great card for your brother. Glad you get to share another wonderful birthday with him.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I love how you added that road sign inside to tie in the birthday. Cool idea!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Yvette, As always another great share....Tell your brother Happy Birthday from all of US :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvette~ I am new to your blog and wanted to tell you that I stumbled upon the Die Cuttin Divas blog and am playing in the challenge:) I am now a follower of yours!
    Feel free to stop over and check out my blog too:) I enjoyed playing in the challenge and hope to do more in the future!
    Your card is awesome~love the embossing! I am sure your brother will love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card!! I noticed that I won for the blogaversary blog hop on Saturday the 6/25... but I couldn't find your email address, so could you please email me at mzcherub@gmail.com so that I can get my address to you, I would so dearly appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your card, what a great idea putting the age on the sign.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...