Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge!

For this week's challenge we were asked to take a Christmas die and use it for a non christmas card.
I grabbed my Joys of the Season cartridge and started flipping through it. These trees caught my eye.
Here is a close up of the background paper and die cuts:

I love the layers. And when you put three of anything on a card it looks great!
Now go and get your christmas carts out, head on over to Die Cuttin' Diva's, and get cre8tive!!!
-Yvette

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ivette! Wow! I love the trees you selected. I always love cards with layers. Fine job. TFS

    Hugs,
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card:)
    Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE layers! I've started layering everything! It looks awesome! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...