Saturday, March 12, 2011

Strawberries!

I was at the store today and saw that Strawberries were on sale. I love it when they are in season. It reminds me of my Grandmother's house. She lived near the strawberry fields in Camarillo,CA. We used to go out to the fresh fruit stands and buy flats of strawberries. They were so delicious.
I guess this is what inspired me to make this card:
I found the image as a free clipart from a website I can not remember at this moment, the paper is from a few different paper stacks I have aquired over the past few months, and the sentiment I created in Microsoft word.
My grandmother was one of my best friends. I would talk to her almost every Sunday. I always miss her more in the spring. the strawberries, her birthday, and all of the fun we used to have. I was lucky to have her for so long in my life. <3


1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on this Card! I love the strawberry background paper. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...