Tuesday, March 1, 2011

S & S Sketch Challenge #58

OWH had another terrific sketch this week.
I am having a card making party on March 19th and thought that I would get some card kits together for the evening. Here is a father's day card we will be making.
I used my diamond plate embossing folder and the "Tool time" and "Nuts & bolts" stampin up stamps.
The Happy Father's Day is also stampin up.


I used my houndstooth embossing folder for this card and the same stampin up stamp.

For this card I used my herringbone embossing folder and a differedent stampin up stamp. I don't know if it needs the three squares above the father in law or not. I think I like it simple.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Card!!!! I have been wanting this embossing folder and now I need it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. Sometimes I stumble with masculine cards, but you hit the nail on the head, - so to speak. That diamond plate is just so perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Yvette! I love the bolts and nails in the first one :) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...