Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Die Cuttin' Diva's

We have a fun recipe challenge for you this week over at Die Cuttin' Diva's!
Feathers, Fabric and/or Flowers


I found the background fabric at Joann's and decided to find a die cut that went with it. The Florals Embellished Cricut Cartridge had this die cut that matches pretty well with the fabric. I used Fun Fur yarn because is reminded me of a feather boa and the flowers are rhinestones I found in the clearance bin at Michael's. I purposely did not put a sentiment on this card beacuse I haven't decided what to use it for.

Head on over to the DCD blog and show us your recipe card/project. Don't forget to tell us which die cut you used.

Thanks for stopping by.
-Yvette


2 comments:

  1. Fabulous Yvette! It's so elegant. Love the trims!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette,

    I like that black and with, verry elegant card. You did a great job!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...