Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Save the Date Books

I was inspired to make these books when I participated in a blog hop with Simply Scrapping Crafts. One of the hoppers, Cindy, Made "Birthday Books" I decided to change the name to "Save the Date book" since anniversaries and other special dates can be logged in the books.




I used my binding machine and cut down the coils to fit the books. I also kept the pattern on the outside of the pocket pages so the paper stands out. This makes the month card stand out. I had so much fun making these that I think I need to make some more.
I am entering these books in the Divas by Design first challenge.

5 comments:

  1. What fab books and great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Divas by design 1st challenge hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous. I love the bright cheery colors you used. Thanks for joining in the 1st Divas By Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! Love all the different looks of these books ...so glad you decided to join us at Divas by Design for our very first challenge...I enjoy viewing your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, lovely work & thanks for joining us at Divas By Design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a great idea! need to add it to my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...