Saturday, May 21, 2011

Graduation Time!

We have another Graduate in the Family!
My best friend's brother is getting his masters from Cal State Fullerton. 
This is the card I made for him: 
The "banner" was a rosette that I got cre8tive with.
I layered the blue to make it look like a window swag. I really like how it turned out.


 
I used one of the stickers that came on his announcement to embellish the front of the card.

I am inspired to try this banner/swag technique for a 4th of July themed card.
I think the red, white and blue will be prefect. I'll add that to my project list. :)
Thanks for visiting! -Yvette


1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the Master :o) How nice Yvette...Just another great add to your creation list!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...