Sunday, March 18, 2012

Wobble Wednesday's First Challenge

A year or so ago my sister introduced me to action wobbles and I fell in LOVE.
These hidden craft supplies make cards so much fun!

I am entering this card in Wobble Wednesday's first challenge: Anything goes.


I used the robotz and indie art carts from cricut, the diamond plate from cuttlebug, and copper brads from my stash. The robot is (of course) on an action wobble!
After I had finished my card my husband said, "Is that a cow?"
I was crushed but went with it and it is now known as the robot cow card. :)

Thanks for visiting my blog.
-Yvette


1 comment:

  1. So cute. I love this robot on an Action Wobble. Terrific paper choices too! LOVE it!!! Thanks for joining our Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...