Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge!

This week at Die Cuttin' Diva's we are having a "Summer Fun" card challenge.
So I took out my summer vacation solutions Cricut cartridge and decided to make a theme park card.
I may send this card to my nieces and nephew. They want to go back to Knott's Berry Farm.

All of the rides are cut at 2 1/2", the cloud stamp is from a Recollections set and the sentiment is from Miss Emma at My Creative Time.
I can't wait to see what you all come up with this week.
-Yvette

5 comments:

  1. Yvette, this card is SO much FUN!!!! I wish that Cricut would create a theme park cartridge :o) As always your creations are perfectly wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette, this is really cool. I hope your kids have fun when they go to Knotts. I might be going at the end of July with my Husband's work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I would love to come to this theme park. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card:) Looks like a lot of FUN! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...