Thursday, February 24, 2011

Embossed Flower Card

On OWH's Stars and Stamps blog this week's tutorial was an embossed flower card.
I think this is my new favorite technique for embossing cards. So PRETTY!
This is my take on the technique:
I used an Inkadinkado stamp for the background, and layered some flowers I had cut out using my cricut. I didn't want too much texture so I chose the birds and swirls embossing folder. The sentiment is from Hero Arts and the crystals are from Michael's dollar section. Thanks for the tutorial. I'm off to make a few more cards using this technique.

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I like all the elements in it! thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! You did a really great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...